Welcome to Rushabh Jewels! We are committed to transparency about the data we collect about you and your business on our Website.
Last updated: September 2022
a. The type of your personal data and/or sensitive personal data that we collect, store, and/or use;
b. The purpose for collection of such data or information from you;
c. Our information security practices and policies (how we ensure confidentiality of your personal data and comply with the data protection laws); and
d. Our policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
2. Type of Personal data and/or Sensitive Personal Data that we collect
2.1. When you access our platform or use our services, we collect your data and store the same in order to be able to provide to you with better services and experiences. However, we only collect such information and data which we consider necessary to meet our requirements. The type of information we collect depends on how you use our Website and what Services you avail yourself of from us.
2.1.a. Information that you provide to us:
We collect your communications information like your name, residence/address, location, organization name, email ID, telephone number, demographic data, and such other information (“Personal Information”) necessary to be able to fulfill our Services. The information is collected when you get create an account with us to purchase the product/avail of our Service.
We may also collect information like customer feedback and comments that you may post on the Website. Such information is likely to be disclosed or mentioned on our Website for reference of other users and shall be accessible to people at large. For such information which is in the public domain, Users are advised to exercise their discretion before disclosing such information as it is susceptible to misuse.
2.1.b. Information we automatically collect about you when you use the Website:
Information on how you use Rushabh Jewels
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), profiles and products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
2.1.c. Cookies and Device Information:
We may use technologies like cookies, pixels, and local storage to ensure you have a very efficient experience on our Website and to provide you with Services that are easy to use. Cookies are pieces of data in the form of small text files, which are stored on your devices when Websites are loaded on a browser. Cookies help us identify your browser and device.
We may collect and store information like the type of browser you use (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, etc.); the operating system of your system or device; and the Website you last visited. Cookies also help us collect and store information and data like the duration of your stay on the Website, the date and time of access to the Website, etc.
You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your device. You can configure your device's browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie, with an option to accept or refuse the Cookie. If you turn cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of our Website;
2.1.d. Sensitive Personal Data and Information about transactions made on our Services:
When you make purchases of any services offered to you on our website, we collect and store information about the transactions or the purchases so made, to the extent such collection and storage is necessary for the smooth functioning of our business activity and to provide a user experience. For instance, we may collect and store your name, contact information, and shipping, and billing address. At no point do we collect or store your bank details, credit or debit card details, online banking details, or any other sensitive personal information and data. However, such sensitive personal information and data may be collected and/or stored by a third-party payment gateway. These gateways are managed by leading Banks who use the 3D secure password service, created by you, to provide an additional layer of security to online transactions.
At no time shall we be liable or held liable for the manner in which such third parties collect, store, use, and process your sensitive personal information and data and we shall not be liable or held liable for any monetary or incidental damages arising out of or on account of the usage of sensitive personal information and data by such third parties.
3. Purpose of collection and usage of such Personal data
3.1 We collect, store, and use your personal data for lawful purposes only connected with our function or activity. We collect, store, and use your personal data:
- to facilitate your use of the Website or other Services of Rushabh Jewels;
- to respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- to provide you with information about products and services available on the Website and to send you information, materials, and offers from Rushabh Jewels;
- to send you important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, User agreements, policies, and/or other administrative information;
- to send you surveys and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to personalize your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products, and offers tailored to your preferences;
- to help you address your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to facilitate various programs and initiatives launched by Rushabh Jewels or Third-Party service providers and business associates;
- to respond to legal, judicial, and quasi-judicial processes and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to permit third parties who may need to contact Users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service, and any other product-related support;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminants or computer viruses;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website;
4. Sharing and disclosure of Your Information with Third Parties
4.1 We may disclose the information we collect, store and use to Third Parties for the following reasons:
- To provide you with better Services and experiences;
- To facilitate our marketing and online advertising activities;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services;
- If there is a reason to believe that there is a significant/imminent threat or risk to the customer’s health, safety, or life or that of any other person;
- Where the information is required to be shared in accordance with the law, inclusive of any investigations, court summons, or judicial proceedings;
- To protect and defend the rights and property of the Website.
4.2 We do not disclose your information and data to Third Parties for their marketing or advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
5.1 Links to Third-Party advertisements, Third-Party Websites, or any Third-Party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which is operated by Third Parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with Rushabh Jewels unless expressly specified on the Website.
6. Security and Retention
6.1 We strive to ensure the security of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction. For this purpose, we adopt internal reviews of the data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your Personal Information. We make sure that we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under Applicable Laws for the protection of your information;
6.2 We may share your Personal Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for such third parties to not disclose the information further unless such disclosure is for a certain purpose. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information. We shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your Personal Information to any third party (including any Third-Party websites, even if links to such Third-Party websites are provided on the Website).
6.4 A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Rushabh Jewels and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to the computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond the reasonable control of Rushabh Jewels), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
6.5 While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information that we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information.
7. How can you opt-out of or delete your information?
We store data for as long as it is needed in order to provide you with the Services. You can opt out of all or any communications that we send to you or request the erasure of your data by sending a request to us at email@example.com.
9. Grievance Officer
9.1 In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2002 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer Name: Mr. Henry Shah
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. How do we respond to legal requests and prevent harm?
10.1 We may share your information and data with any law enforcement agencies upon a legal request (like a search warrant or a court order) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.